Friday, July 1, 2011

How are you feeling?

I leave in 9 sleeps! Holy cow! I am having a hard time believing that I can count the number of days I have left on my hands. It seems unreal to me. I am so thankful for my family and friends for the support everyone has shown me. The common question I am asked is "How are you feeling?" "Are you nervous? Excited? Anxious? Ready? Scared? Happy? Overwhelmed? Busy?" Well, here is my answer...yes! I have been feeling like a whirl pool of emotions lately. One minute I am giddy with excitement and ready to start packing, while 30 seconds later I will be tearing up at the thought of leaving my family and close friends for such an extended time. I am ready to go because I know this is where God has called me to be for the next two years at least. Staying focused on my purpose and His plan is what is keeping me grounded. It is amazing how God can give you just the amount of comfort and strength you need to get through a situation. So anyway...feel free to ask me how I am feeling in the next 9 days but don't be surprised if you get a different answer every time :) 

P.S. I somehow lost access to my old blog address so I had to create a new one. So pass it on that the blog address I posted in church last Sunday is wrong and this is my new one. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment